Why was I away?
* There's a way to make illegal copies by using the profile of innocent people as the creator. Also, anyone can do a quick search on Google and find forums discussing the matter, websites that sell viewers with this feature and even videos on Youtube, showing that it's possible to put up the name of someone as Philip Linden as the creator of pirate items.
* Many people have been victims of this fraud: sellers, designers, and simple people like me.
* Probaly it happened on purpous, someone who knows me with the intent to harm me, or if by chance they decided to use my name.. but someone is creating and spreading pirated copies of hair, accessories etc... of known shops such as Truth and Lelutka with my name as creator. Obviously I didn't make it! And we all know that these shit spreads like a virus.
* I saw once someone throwing on the ground one of these things, and I was so surprised and frightened that I forgot to report it. But later I sent emails and tickets to LL.
* Even with my attempts to avoid previously being harmed, I had my avatar suspended for about a month. At this time I continue to send e-mails and tickets to the LL, in attempt to defend myself and prove my innocence.
* Yesterday, finally, the LL acted with good sense and returned Nuria Niven back to me.
What have I learned from this embarrassing situation?
* That there are many, many jealous people with anger in their hearts, who devote their time to do evil things, in order to destroy others. They can be people of our past, former friends, former partners, people who pretend to be your friends, or even people you don't know, but that followed your trajectory and find some reason to detest and pursue you.
* I'm not addicted to second life. I always thought that I would freak out if one day something happened to my only precious avatar. But I was surprised with the way I handled things, cool and calm, despite all the mess. My first reaction was of disappointment and contempt, but then I was persistent enough to prove that I'm a righteous person, an innocent person, that it was and unfair punishment, that I didn't do nothing wrong to loose four years of life and investiments on SL. I believe my balance and my happy RL contributed a lot to me to be part of the “normal” team, that are on SL just for the fun of it, and for the unique experience that the metaverse allows. After all, there is also the other team, of misadjusted people who seek for a virtual escape.
* That justice may take long , but it hardly fails.
* Given all that happened, I reflected and I made some decisions. Especially about the blog. This dilemma, which I call an embarrassing situation, has changed my priorities and even my passion for SL. I won't completely let go of it, because after all, here I am, "revived"! But I see the way I always gave myself to this world, is not worthing it. I feel it's time to do some changes... and to terminate with In My Inventory.
* However, blogging about SL is a joy and a pleasure for me. The end of In My Inventory is like a page being turned, to leave behind the sad part of history, but not the end of it. Soon I'll be with a new page, with a new blog and will let you know. I apologize to friends, followers, those designers who waited so long to see the things they sent me being advertised. Soon you will have news about it.
* Nuria Niven leaves all of this with her head up and strengthened. I'm not free to undergo further charges, but I will strive to prevent this and count on your help to warn me when you see someone using, selling, transferring or creating illegal copies bearing my name. And I cheer for the LL find a way to track who actually are doing all this and to avoid new cases, and for others who are doing righteous business won't get punished unjustly.
Best wishes to all,