sábado, maio 29, 2010

Rainbow

Hi again!! When I saw this beatiful Analog Dog hair, I fell in love, and I believe that you're going to love it too! I've been talking with Jane Tryce from SICK Inc, and I happened to know her store. Found lots of cool stuff, like this tatoo with the detail on the inner side of the arm. It's lovely :) Check it out: 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
Skin KOSH VIR SKIN Barcelona Rainbow (Free!!)
Eyes KOSH 120
Eyelashes Razzanova Dramatic and Girly (Previously Gift)
Hair AD Dive splash/red (I used a color changing HUD avaliable for FREE in the store/ eu usei um HUD para troca de cores do cabelo disponível grátis na loja)
Tattoo SICK INC Winged
Dress *Linc* Petite Black Brown
Shoes *COCO* Knee High Boots
Gloves/Bracelets .:* LOULOU&CO *:. Bracelets :: ENIGMA ::
Necklace *LC* - Piper Necklace Set w/NomNom in Black (AD)
Location: The Mother Road land is amazing for taking pictures. For those who don't know it yet, how about a visit? Hitch a ride HERE!


One more quotes from my friend Victtoria!

Swirls (Victtoria Rossini)
A little fury
Is good for emotion
Takes the calm times away
And induces action

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário